Extruded Rubber Cable Protectors
Ideal for when you need a cable protector that goes around a corner or obstacle. Easy to pick up and put down, so great for temporary or permanent applications. The Ultra Sidewinder™ Cable Protectors are also suitable for vehicular use. This style of cable protector is designed for 2 things:
- To prevent people from tripping over cables that are running across a floor.
- To help protect cables from people treading on them.
There are 4 different types of cable covers:
- Extruded rubber cable protectors where the cables sit inside a rubber cord protector. These are great for permanent applications.
- Dropover Cable Covers where the cable cover lays over the top of the cables, so the cables are still laying on the ground.
- Carpet cable protectors where the cables are on a commercial grade carpet and the protector uses a Velcro system to adhere to the carpet over the cables.
- Flexible Cable Protectors are made from polyurethane and are made of small segments allowing cables to curve around corners if needed.