Carpet Cable Covers
These styles of cable covers are designed to provide a solution to securing electrical and data cables to looped carpet, which are mainly commercial carpets. These systems are a smart way of preventing trips in an office and are great for picking up and putting down. This style of cable protector is designed for 2 things:
- To prevent people from tripping over cables that are running across a floor.
- To help protect cables from people treading on them.
There are 4 different types of cable covers:
- Extruded rubber cable protectors where the cables sit inside a rubber cord protector. These are great for permanent applications.
- Dropover Cable Covers where the cable cover lays over the top of the cables, so the cables are still laying on the ground.
- Carpet cable protectors where the cables are on a commercial grade carpet and the protector uses a Velcro system to adhere to the carpet over the cables.
- Flexible Cable Protectors are made from polyurethane and are made of small segments allowing cables to curve around corners if needed.