Click on image to enlarge
MEDIUM RUBBER HOSE RAMP
Please contact us on 07 846 3089 to see if this product is suitable for your requirements.
Fits: multiple hoses and cables
These range of hose ramps are ideal for frequent vehicle movements. They are suitable for heavy vehicles and forklifts. These cable and hose ramps are used for protecting hose and electric conduit runs and is an effective, durable and long lasting product. The system can be used to provide temporary or permanent cable safety for hose and conduit runs from traffic. The ramps are lightweight and flexible, and conforms to the contours of the road surface. Economical and built to last, these hose ramps are easily transported and can be installed fast.
PLEASE NOTE: Vehicles travel over the longest length of these hose ramps. To work out how many units you would need to cover a distance, for example a road, you will need to use the hose ramp width of 300mm per unit. For example 4 units will give you 1.2 metres of hose protection.
- Ideal for industrial applications and special events
- Suitable for indoor or outdoor use
- Visible colour pattern
- Non-conductive construction with interlocking system.
- Each module is 850mm long in the direction of travel and 300mm wide. 4 modules equate to 1.2 metres.
- Weight rating of 10 tonne per axle.
- 2 channels at 95mm wide x 70mm high